Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Another week has passed and the lottery commissions have once again chosen the wrong numbers!  I give them chances, week after week to get it right.  How long can this go on?  I NEED that $100M+ jackpot!  My farm and ranch are waiting to be bought!

On the positive side, I've been working out in my mind what I will do when I win.  The only surprise will be the winning itself.

Meanwhile, in my newly retired state, springtime will see the establishment of a garden here at the homestead.  I have not yet decided what form it will take, but I've the winter to read up and plan.  Chickens sound good until I think about going camping.  Going camping for a couple of weeks, or even the weekend is not the way to raise animals.  Most campgrounds, even the ones that take pets, would not be fond of a visiting flock of chickens!

Perhaps I need to clone myself.  Then I could be two or three places at once, and accomplish all the contradictory things that I would like.

Pin that!

No comments: