Tuesday, February 05, 2019

The last eight years have apparently passed without my being particularly aware.  Actually, the total is probably somewhat more than that.  At least, in some aspects.  Internally, I feel as though I should be thirty something.  Or forty something.  Certainly NOT sixty-eight years old!  Which is ancient, in most ways of thinking.  I can remember when my paternal grandparents were 68, and I quite clearly recall how ancient that seemed at the time.

I have seen a lot, and experienced many things.  I have lived!  But, I have so much more to do, to accomplish than my three children, six grandchildren, and one great-grandchild would seem to indicate.  I've been to all fifty states, and resided in ten of them, for a total, so far, of 38 different addresses.  I've been to most of the Canadian provinces, and to the Crown Colony of Bermuda.

The bucket list has a lot checked off, but seems to be getting longer and longer!

Things come and go, but my ME seems only to be going, and there's so much more to do before I'm gone!  On the other hand (OTOH), one might argue that since I'm planning on living to 125, there's still a ways to go.  How much of that will be a life during which I can accomplish something remains to be seen.

Let's go!

No comments: